Discover the Benefits of Purchasing Your Own Lot
Purchase your own private lot and become a permanent part of our StoneRidge Motor Coach Village. You’ll enjoy the pride and privileges of ownership that include personalizing your property with your own choice of design and style. Create the look of your very own lot with your choice of landscaping and hardscaping, including your pad, patio and outdoor living space. You can even put in a pergola or an outdoor kitchen to enhance your outdoor living and entertaining…. the sky’s the limit.
Bonus: A full golf membership is included with any developer site purchase!
The Best Value… Period
- Much lower cost of living (HOA dues, taxes, and utilities) than other resorts of similar quality
- Very reasonable land and real estate prices
- Multiple housing options
- Pub & Grill on the premises
- Dedicated 3,500 sq. ft. fenced-in dog run
- Motor Coach Village Owners Clubhouse with full kitchen, bathrooms, pool, spa, fitness center, and laundry facility
- Part of a 650-acre residential and recreational paradise
1. Ponds are popular, and they aren’t necessarily troublesome to maintain, especially when they connect with other natural features on your site which lends itself to a more natural look to the landscape.
2. Rocks/Boulders …..rock as a way to add dimension to the landscape, and they fit in naturally with StoneRidge’s greater community.
3. Annuals & perennials can become the site’s focal point. One landscaping goal is to achieve color throughout the whole season, accomplished by planning a mix of annuals and perennials that bloom in succession. Hanging baskets do particularly well in this area and add a tremendous amount of color.
4. Add a pergola—your way. Many outdoor kitchens boast lights, fans and heaters, refrigerators, ice makers, grills, sinks, even dishwashers while others use pergolas for outdoor sitting areas.
5. Use of stone on the coach house and/or kitchens as well as exterior sitting walls adds a touch of class to your entire site.
6. Lighting can serve many purposes and allow outdoor living to continue well into the night. Energy-efficient LED lights allow guests to easily move around your site at night. Lights can also illuminate trees, fountains, ponds or other important focal points.
7. Make it rustic, or make it more western, or both!
8. A log cabin coach house, or a popular board and batten coach house makes your lot feel like home. Work with your general contractor to fully develop your own Northwest style.
9. Add a fire pit or fire feature. Inviting fire pits, fire features, or custom fireplaces give a wonderful sense of warmth and home.
10. Use a local craftsman to make chairs, bar stools, side/end tables or creative wooden statues.