Wanna Get Away From It All?
Want to get away from Big Cities, Crowds, Prices and Traffic?
Visit StoneRidge Motor Coach Village in beautiful North Idaho, a small bedroom community 30 minutes north of Coeur d’Alene. Want big city amenities like Costco? There are three of those within 40 minutes. Want boutique shopping? Visit nearby Coeur d’Alene or Sandpoint. For bigger stores like Nordstrom, Macys, or Williams-Sonoma, it’s an easy drive over to Spokane.
Want first-class amenities?
- StoneRidge has a championship 18-hole golf course. Need to take a golf lesson? You can do that here, too.
- Or how about Pickleball? We have six (6) dedicated courts with seating and a restroom nearby, and newcomers can get a free lesson. Want a new paddle or other equipment? Selkirk Sports, a major manufacturer, is just down the road in Hayden, Idaho.
- We have an Owners Lounge with a full kitchen, living room, exercise room, laundry, and restrooms with showers.
- Swimming pools—one outdoor and one indoor.
- Tennis court. Of course.
- Miles of walking and biking trails.
How about Fido?
- One of the biggest fenced dog parks of any RV Resort.
- Both small dogs and large dogs have their own running space.
- StoneRidge has its own grill serving three meals a day. Adult beverages available.
- Other first class restaurants, food trucks and memorable eateries are not too far away.
Do you have kids, grandkids or friends who don’t have an RV but want to come and visit?
StoneRidge is a community of homes, cabins, and condos, and includes a Timeshare Resort as well. Accommodations can be made for your guests.